Horizontal Mud Dredging Excavating Centrifugal Gravel Slurry Pump
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-5,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-5,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Set /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 16/14TU-G
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Company: Manufacturer
- Wet Parts: Metal Pump Parts
- OEM Service: Available
- Certificate: ISO, Ce, SGS
- Trademark: shiyi brand
- Specification: 2500*2000*1600
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: 80-110m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Ash Pumps
- Seal Type: Packing Seal, Expeller Seal, Mechanical Seal
- Casing: Split Casing Pump
- Application: Mining, Metallurgy, Coal Washery
- Color: Red, Blue, Black or as Customer′s Request
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, China
The construction of this G-G series gravel pump is, single-suction, single-stage , horizontal and cantilevered. This is a single casing pump. According to the driving type, it can be classified into two kinds of typical structures: self-carrying bracket type, and gear box with pump together. The gravel pumps are mainly used for continuous handling of the strong abrasive medium which contains big solid. Lubricating type can adopt grease or oil lubrication. Type GH pumps are high head gravel pumps. The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high chromium wear-resistant alloy materials. The direction of rotation of the pump is clockwise, viewing from the drive end.
Construction of this pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet-passage. The wet-parts are made of Ni_hard and high chromium abrasion-resistance alloys. The discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360°. This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion-resistance.
over 20 years' experience in pumps.
Various pump types.
Wear resistant materials.
Specialized Test Equipment.
Large quantity spare parts.
Anti-rust treatment casting.
Selection Chart and Performance
|Clear Water Performance|
The gravel pump is used for river course, reservoir desalting, coastal reclamation, stretching, deep-sea mining and tailing acquisition etc. Gravel pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurries in Mining, Explosive sludge in metal melting, Dredging in dredger and course of rivers, and other fields.