Tl Desulphurization Pump for Flue Gas Desulphurization
|FOB Price:||US $8,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 800TL(R)
- Max.Capacity: 156000L/Min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Seal Type: Packing Seal, Expeller Seal, Mechanical Seal
- Wet Part: Metal Pump Parts
- Color: Yellow, Blue or as Customer′s Request
- Transport Package: Wooden Box or as Customer′s Request
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, China
- Max.Head: 31m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Certificate: ISO9001, Ce, SGS
- OEM Service: Available
- Trademark: Shiyi Pump
- Specification: Alloy Wear-resisant Material
- HS Code: 8413709930
FGD pump is single stage, single suction horizontal centrifugal pump. It is mainly used as the circulating pump for absorption tower in FGD system in Power Plant. The wet parts are designed with the CFD Fluid Simulating Analysis Technology to ensure its high-efficiency operation. The position of impeller in the pump internal can be changed by adjusting the bearing assembly, which can ensure the pump to run efficiently. The pump design adopts back pull-out structure, which is easy to disassemble and without need to remove the inlet and outlet pipeline.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
(m 3 /h)
( m )
( r/min )